Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, April 19, 2012

Construction Senior Exhibition: Tara Locklear, Crystal Lin and Nick Heyl

Construction Senior Exhibition of Tara Locklear, Crystal Lin and Nick Heyl is this Sunday at 3pm. I'm so happy, excited and kinda sad to see them graduate. When you work in a studio of about 20 students you get close and become a family away from home.

I'm so proud of them and impressed; working around such talented artists really feeds my own creativity and knowledge. I'll miss them dearly but can't wait to see where they go.

Aren't their postcards wicked?

Crystal Lin


If you are in the Greenville area, this is one exhibition you won't want to miss.

Thanks for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate