Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, April 16, 2012

featured on Imunlisted

It's silly how happy and excited I get when I'm featured on a blog or Treasury list, but I do!

Etsy customer Gloria Cheng of Texas suggested I make faux talon gauges, which I'd been thinking of doing for awhile but her request spurred me to do it. Here is an awesome post in Gloria's blog and photo of her wearing them!

Then I got an email from Brigita, another Etsy seller of my Deep Sea Ammonite pin featured in her Deep Sea Treasury

I couldn't think of a better treasury and the color scheme is so perfect.

Thanks Gloria and Brigita!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate