Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, April 12, 2012

Charms, Rings 'n Things Sale TODAY

We have SO much amazing, beautifully handcrafted jewelry on sale today - all of us in the metals guild are trading with each other!

Hope you can come out and support the ECU metals guild today. The range is great, from jewelry priced at $25 and up.

Here are some photos I took yesterday of the display - must say we did a pretty good job.

I love the poster Sam Clark had a graphic design student make.

Aileen Devlin and Claire Edwards were going Ba-nanas over
Ashley Ray and Margaret's cool earrings.

LOVE Sam's purple paper earrings.


It was a bit chilly and windy but luckily the sun was out. Hope to see you there this afternoon when I'm personing the table.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate