Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Making a box

Making a box is alot harder than it may seem, especially if it has geometric angles/sides. I had a good amount of help though from a classmate. However I'm quite excited about this project for my screenprinting class.

I plan on transferring the image of my box, to make a dozen or so more, then I'll screenprint an image of my jewelry and logo on the top, inside and bottom of the box.

It's gonna be cooooool.

Here are some process shots. It took me eight samples of the box to get a final perfect fit.

Several samples/prototypes.

Final box and closed!

And it opens, ta-da!
Thanks for reading.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate