Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, May 3, 2011

crowd funding: great post from Crafting an MBA

Megan Auman has such remarkable marketing and business savvy posts - that's pretty much what her blog, Crafting an MBA is all about.

She is one of my guru's for my business research.

Her recent post is something I've been considering as an option to fund my possible residency adventures. Crowd funding, basically advertising your plan to the open market for financial support. It's a brilliant concept but one that has definitely been done before.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lisette,

    I have like your article really it is nice. You ideas are very creative and you have describe that Crowd funding, basically advertising your plan to the open market for financial support. It's a brilliant concept. You can also distribute your throughts and views on this Crowd Funding

    ReplyDelete

Translate