Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ring 70.6 (2008, IT) Public Treasure Poison Ring


Ring 70.6 (2008, IT) Public Treasure Poison Ring
Originally uploaded by Blind Spot Jewellery

Blind Spot Jewelry is....AMAZING! When I checked out Janos Gabor Vargas website, my jaw dropped. His steel rings are incredible, twisting steel and bending them backwards is just amazing. His series of poison rings are fascinating and intriguing.

You can view more of his work here.

Blind spot is also on flickr.

And something I really appreciate on his website, is inviting the viewer to see the process of how he makes his rings.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate