Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, May 14, 2010

Etsy finds - Red Hot Pottery

I love getting my Etsy Finds (Daily Shopping guide) email, highlighting sellers based around a theme. Such as Twilight, Mothers Day, Emerald colored items etc. And tho I'm guilty of not yet purchasing anything, as I'm a student, I add some sweet sellers to my favorites.

I'm currently lusting for Red Hot Pottery's vases, they're so delicate and pretty

::::RED HOT POTTERY::: Handmade stoneware and porcelain by Arizona artist Christine Tenenholtz, who keeps herself busy inventing new ways to play with clay, beads, the camera, the computer, learning to drum, bellydance, and speak Spanish.

Florapalooza vase
Love Birdies Vase (oooh so pretty)
She even sells jewelry!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate