Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Inspiration boards


stim board
Originally uploaded by futuretribe

I love looking at artists & creators inspiration/mood boards. You can see some of the process, the wheels turning in their head.

Check out some of these I found on flickr's Inspiration Boards group.

I'll add more and take a photo of mine in the next several days.

unfortunately I can't hang my cork board in the student studio b/c the walls are cement but I hang lil' clippings and postcards on my bench.

Oh and I have to share this photo of my new henna tattoo that my friend Lisa did in exchange for jewelry. It's pretty cool eh?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate