Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Logo

As you can see I changed the title/image for my blog.

This is the logo my very talented cousin, Lorena Carrasco, created for me.

I really love the cursive, swooping font and the font she used for jewelry, unfortunately I can't use the logo on my own website! Oh well, I still have some time to toy with putting an image of my work around it...I just need to get good images...grr. I will, definitely this summer.

I'm curious to hear what you, my very few readers think? Do you like it?

I'm also going to order new business cards with the new logo, any good recommendations?

Thank you for reading! I look forward to hearing from you. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate