Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Shop on my website

It took me three hours to set up, but I now have a shopping cart system set up on my website

Since beginning my business, I have learned so much about doing all aspects of it, from setting up my website to doing my own bookkeeping.  It keeps me on my toes and I'm happy I know the ins and outs of running a business.  I'm really loving it.

I hope you will visit my website and see the new improvements I've made to it.   There is a press section and also my one of kind work.  

Thank you for reading and visiting!

The Poseidon cuff.  Only $65.  I'd keep it for myself if I didn't have to sell my own jewelry!

Eilisain packaging.  All letterpress and hand done.  I think it makes the purchasing experience that much better!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate