Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, April 15, 2013

Earrings Galore

Happy Monday! It was such a beautiful weekend, I wish it wasn't Monday but I'm trying to be positive.  

As I had stated in my previous post, lots of exciting events are coming up and one of them is participating in the Earrings Galore exhibition at Heidi Lowe Gallery in Rehoboth, Delaware.   Earrings Galore is a group show featuring handmade and contemporary earrings by veteran and new artists.  I'm very honored to be participating in this show; I'd always admired the previous earrings in the show, especially by friends like Sarah West and Tara Locklear. 

Below are just one of the pair of earrings I submitted for the show.  I bought the yellow apatite crystals when I last visited Asheville, aren't they pretty? Perfect for spring and summer!

Poseidon earrings, 2012.  Yellow apatite stones and black coral.  Photo by Lisette Fee.

Close up of the apatite crystal.  Photo by Lisette Fee

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate