Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, February 11, 2013

what heaven looks like

This is what I imagine heaven to look like.  I think in another life I could've been an astronomer, the unknown and outerspace fascinates me.  I hope you enjoy these great photos from the Hubble website - you can see loads more there!

 Light Echo  Illuminates Dust Around Supergiant Star V838 Monocerotis (V838 Mon)
Source: Hubblesite.org
I have this same photo is my sketchbook, one day I plan to make a brooch based on it!

A Giant Hubble Mosaic of the Crab Nebula
Source: Hubblesite.org
The Crab Nebula

Jet in Carina
Source: Hubblesite.org

Crab Nebula:  a Dead Star Creates Celestial Havoc
Source: Hubblesite.org

HH 2
Source: Hubblesite.org



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate