Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Fashion in stages

When I was 11 years old, living in California, my teacher asked us what we wanted to be and to create a portfolio.  I decided I wanted to be a fashion designer.  I sketched ten designs and was so thrilled about it.  Sometimes I still consider that dream but in a sense I'm doing that now with my jewelry.

She wrote at the bottom of the essay that hopefully one day she'd be wearing one of my designs...I hope that's true!

Anywho, enjoy this great video of two young designers and how they found inspiration for their Fall 2013 collection.  
The Making of a Collection, Part 1: Ohne Titel Finds Inspiration for Fall 2013 in Chelsea Galleries - The Cut

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate