Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, January 7, 2013

Caffeine and Sawblades Exhibition

I can barely contain my excitement for the Annual ECU Metals Symposium: Making Marks!!!  Every year it gets better and better.  The demos are awesome, the speakers are super talented and innovative and I get to see all my favorite people from years past at ECU and meet new metalsmiths from other schools.  It's great fun.

The first night (Friday, January 18th) of the symposium is always a big party of exhibitions; and this year it'll be more awesome as the Greenville Jolly Trolly will take us from event to event.  

Art Avenue will be hosting the Caffeine and Sawblades Exhibition(Friday, January 18th 6-9pm) of the ECU Metals department; past and present, undergraduate students and graduate students.  I'll have my Alloy necklace in the show, very psyched about that.

And of course, Dirty LAM Studios will be open and hosting a special event of ring making and very special Cotter drinks!  I definitely don't want to miss that event.


For those of you in the Eastern NC area - you should come to these events, it's fun, FREE and filled with amazing artwork!

Thx for reading.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate