Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, January 17, 2013

Venom that heals

National Geographic is one of my top sources of inspiration.  I've been getting their photo of the day for awhile now but never really looked at the email.  I finally did yesterday.  This is a poisonous mamba snake from Cameroon that may actually save lives. 

I find snakes incredibly fascinating and beautiful to observe.  The patterns of their scales, how they move and wide variety of them is awe-inducing. 

So drink in this graceful photo and click on the link  for more information.

Thanks for reading!
Photograph by Mattias Klum
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate