Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, October 8, 2012

Eilisain now being sold at Equinox Gallery

I'm very happy and honored to announce that some of my jewelry will now be sold at Equinox Gallery, located in San Antonio, Texas.   The jewelry that Alejandro creates is quite beautiful and very, very well handcrafted; it's such a good feeling when your work is featured alongside other talented artisans and jewelers.

Below is The Hunted Crow Claw ring in ancient bronze with a black tourmaline - one of my recently popular rings.  I sent several of this and the pendant.  Just in time for the Autumn and Halloween season!

The Hunted Crow Claw ring.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate