Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, February 2, 2011

broken hearted


large red threaded heart
Originally uploaded by lisettef14

Not really but shopping always makes me feel good when I'm down (that's why they call it retail therapy right?), or I just want to buy someone I care a handmade gift.

The ECU metals guild
is holding our Valentine's day sale next week
on Wednesday-Thursday, Feb. 9-10th
from 9am-4pm and until 6:30pm on Thursday.

Many of the students in the metals guild will be selling some very affordable, well-made charms and jewelry. I always enjoy art school sales because I get to trade with my fellow classmates.

I have some of these enameled hearts from last year to sell along with some new pieces.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate