Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Applications and exhibitions

Is what I'm working on right now, so I'm a bit MIA but I've been meaning to post updates on projects etc...once I take good photos!

I'm applying to the Penland School of Crafts summer session work/study and scholarship, I really hope I get one of those offers. Penland is such a fantastic place to study, meet amazing artists and build up experience and one's portfolio.

I'd like to get into Lin Stanionis' workshop on moldmaking and casting, and if not Lin's workshop then definitely Jessica Calderwood, her painted enamels are amazing.
Lin Stanionis, Seed of Temptation

Wish me luck on the applications - and of course, thank you for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate