Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, February 13, 2011

Song of the day or my life: Crystal

I'm absolutely in love with this song, so many interpretations can be pulled from the lyrics. I had completely forgotten this song (my laptop crashed 8 months ago) and out of the blue the lyrics came to me and here it is...I'm listening to "Crystal" all the time now.

I wish there was a better video on youtube but for now this will suffice.

Stevie Nicks' songwriting is just unparalleled...she creates worlds within her songs that I can't get away from.



Stevie and Lindsey are total soulmates but they never got married and aren't together, they have such a tortured love story.

Stevie's also a painter, no surprise there. This is one of my favorites of hers.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate