Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, November 1, 2010

ECU Metals Symposium



Yup, we're doing it again and it's going to be just as awesome and interesting as it was last year!

I'm really excited because we're going to have great workshops with leading artist and instructors. The metals grad students created a blog to disseminate information and sign up and exhibition forms.

We'll be adding some new events to the symposium: a charm swap, sketchbook exhibition and more. I'm particularly excited about the sketchbook exhibition because I just love looking at how artists develop their work.

Hopefully you can attend the symposium, I promise you won't regret it. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate