Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ECU metals guild charm sale

We're hosting our 'first' (we had one many moons ago but no one from our current guild organized that one) Charm sale!

Following our successful charm swaps; we decided to create a good event to sell our charms - perfect in preparation for the holidays. I'm definitely excited to see other work this coming Thursday at the sale.

Timothy Weaver
, a graphic design major, at ECU designed the poster. I think it's pretty sweet.

Here is a professional photo of my charm from the last swap. Tara Locklear has been very good about getting photos taken of the charms for a future book...I've mentioned before.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate