Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, October 17, 2010

Featured Artist: Andrew Kuebeck

Andrew's work is phenomenal and I had the pleasure of getting to know him better this weekend, as he was visiting a mutual friend here in town. Andrew is currently a metals graduate student at Indiana University in Bloomington, IN.

His work combines imagery of himself as well as explorations of the male human body in movement. My favorite of Andrew's work is his latest piece, Finally Coming Home. The necklace has a gritty however hopeful feeling.

Here are several shots of his work. You can view more on his Crafhaus page.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate