Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, October 19, 2010

cluster

So for Bob Ebendorf's mixed media class our 2nd assignment was 'cluster' - to create a piece that displays a cluster of objects or found material. Once again, I struggled with what I wanted to use and how to arrange it.

I went back to my beautiful black coral and worked on a chased silver backing. I'm almost done but it's not entirely what I envisioned. That's okay though, as with art, it can change you and where you originally intended it to be.

*Above is a wide shot of some of my classmate and my work that has yet to be completed. Can you spot mine? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate