Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, August 21, 2009

coral necklace2


coral necklace2
Originally uploaded by lisettef14

When I pulled out my wooden beads and put it next to the coral - I was truly pleased with the color scheme.
Then when I had the inclination to put a 3 strand coral bead between them, well I thought it'd be perfect! argh! not so. when I held it up to my neck - I knew the error of my first thought. The wood and large barrel coral beads are too much on the sides. I'll have to change it around.

I worked on this most of the morning and evening...only to have to backtrack. But hey, this is playing and it's all about trial and error.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate