Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, April 24, 2014

Voluspa rings and the Valkyrie Collection

The pre-release sale for the Valkyrie Colleciton is here, for anyone on my email list or that follows my blog, you receive a special link to purchase these one of a kind & limited edition pieces before they go public next week.


 This limited edition collection is inspired by the Norse mythology and their Valkyrie's, Chooser of the Slain, considered lovers and heroes and daughters of royalty.   Bones are the main content of this collection as they are remnants of the deceased yet reborn in gothic yet romantic necklaces, rings and earrings.  All stones are one of a kind and limited edition.  I've handpicked each stone to create a timeless and powerfully divine piece of jewelry.

Over the next week I'll be adding several new pieces.  As well as over the summer.  I'm really pleased that this will be a limited edition collection as it gives me an excuse to use some beautiful rare stones I've been collecting, or should I say, hoarding!
Shield Necklace, ooak druzy stone and sterling silver cast bird bones.
I hope you love the new collection as much as I do, and thanks for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate