Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Epona revisited


Several weeks ago, I did a mini photo shoot with my photographer Aileen Devlin.  We were shooting my new collection Valkyrie, however the overall images didn't come out as I'd planned.  We will reshoot the collection, however I snuck in the Epona necklace, I made way back in 2011.  I'm so glad I did, Madison, my model rocks it!

The necklace has made somewhat of a resurgence, interest by press has surfaced and I've now been commissioned to make a second necklace.  It's got me thinking that I need to make several more statement pieces; especially in preparation for my trip to Italy for the Origins fair.   I will keep you posted on these pieces.  Now, all I need to do is find the time to make them!

Epona Necklace, 2011, owned by Nan Lapata.  Sterling silver, steer antler and steel.
Photo by Aileen Devlin. Model Madison Schiller
As always, thank you for reading.  

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate