Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Now selling on Local Eclectic

Some more wonderful unexpected news and places Eilisain Jewelry is now being carried.

Local Eclectic is a wonderful online shop that supports independent artists and makers.  The community of companies with this ethos is rapidly growing, and I'm more than happy to be a part of it.  I was so excited to see Local Eclectic use one of the fantastic photos by Aileen Devlin as their website and FB page.

You can read my personal interview with Alexis of Local Eclectic on their website.  

 The Vespa Collection is just one of the lines Local Eclectic is carrying.  So I had to share some fun photos of the pieces.

This Vespa druzy ring looks like candy!

Per usual, thx for stoppin by!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate