Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, April 17, 2014

Origins Passion and Beliefs Artists Announced by Not Just a Label

   With Origins: Passion and Beliefs Fair roughly two weeks ago, the press and hype is building up; within my studio and with NJAL.

Below is the press release and image corresponding with Stone, aka the jewelry section of the fair.  The Fair divided the artists by industry; textiles, technology, metal and leather.  I'm still astounded that somehow I was selected to participate and nonetheless the only artist not from New York City.  I'm truly proud that I will be representing North Carolina as well as a alumni of East Carolina University School of Art and Design.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate