Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, January 27, 2014

RAW Awakening selected artist

Well here it is, I'm doing my first big show/sale of the year.  I'm really excited to be a part of the RAW events, I'd heard about them before through several other jeweler friends.  

I'm also very excited it's going to be part of a bigger event, as in, so many other talented artists will be at this event as well.  With that said, I need to sell tickets! 

If you live in or around the Charlotte, NC area, I would love to see you at the event, you can purchase tickets here.  The tickets are only $15, which I think is a great deal for a show.  And see my profile here

And for anyone that purchases a ticket to the event, will be entered into a raffle to WIN a Hunted bronze owl talon charm & chain.  

If you can't attend the event, I completely understand but you can still support it! If I don't sell all 20 tickets, they come out of my pockets...which are quite small.  Thank you in advance and thank you for your constant support!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate