Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, January 12, 2014

50/50 Exhibition


Following my previous post, here is the poster for the exhibition I'm participating in that will also be part of the ECU Symposium.  I was a bit speechless when I saw the list of participating artists, how did I manage to get invited to this stellar exhibition????

When Tara first sent me the invitation, I didn't realize it was 50 artist invited...and that I'd be among such talented and veteran artists.  I really can not wait to see the pieces in the exhibition, but I"m also a bit nervous that my piece won't hold a candle to the other works displayed.  

Nonetheless I am beyond honored to participate and feel immense gratitude for the invitation.  

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate