Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Break up jewelry


TIME AWAY from Matias & Mathias on Vimeo.

Hmmm, not so much focus on the jewelry but the drama of this relationship.  I wish they did show more of the jewelry.  It's like a conversation my friend Tara Locklear and I were having over drinks, that jewelry photo shoots become less about the jewelry and more about the fashion and photos.

However, after watching this video I think what becomes important about doing more visuals with jewelry is creating a story behind the jewelry, the representation the jeweler wants to give about the jewelry.  

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate