Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Call for Entries: Tongue in Cheek


ECU Metals Graduate student Danielle James, aka DJ, is curating (along with Ellen and Margaret Hinrichs) this fantastic show, Tongue in Cheek, in conjunction with the annual 2013 ECU metals symposium (next year in January).  The concept is fun and irreverent, and it's even more appropriate that Jillian Moore will be jurying the show!  

The call for entry can be found here; often times jewelry/object exhibitions can be so serious and deep (not that I don't enjoy them) but there aren't enough silly ones. 


I love the poster! DJ's good friend designed it.

As always, thanks for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate