Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, August 13, 2012

Nemean Lion

Last week I traveled out to Omaha, Nebraska for a memorial service for my dear grandmother, on my fathers side.  My Dad has a very large family, 6 siblings, 18 cousins and 4 grandchildren...so when we all get together it's a big deal and hard to arrange.

My grandmother was one of those people that everyone liked to be around, so soft spoken and she had the funniest personality.  She loved birds, children and our family.  

I feel so honored to have been given her constellation charm, a piece of her will always be with me.  

Leo constellation charm.  The piece of jewelry my mother received from her belongings.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate