Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My funny little Valentine


My dear boyfriend got me these pretty winged earrings from for Valentine's day.

They are from Tribal Style jewelry. I already have two other pairs of their earrings but I just love how the white contrasts with my dark brown hair and fools people into thinking I have gauges!

Part of me feels bad for indulging in such a commercial holiday but the other part of me loves celebrating a day for those you love - not just your partner.

So I hope you too are celebrating a day of love and sharing (as cheesy as that sounds). And from me to you - Happy Day of Love!

Thanks for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate