Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Erika Stankwytch Bailey jewelry



Here's a sweet lil' video of Erica Stankwytch Bailey talking about her work at the American Craft Council show in Atlanta...reminds me of the good ole' days when I assisted Biba Schutz and Valerie Hector, it's HARD work doing a craft show but that is where the market is at.

Erica is an ECU alumni, so that makes her extra cool! Just kidding, no seriously, it's wonderful to see her out there in the real world making it happen. She's been a full time metalsmith since 2004 - pretty impressive. Rock on Erica!

Hope you enjoyed.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate