Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, February 5, 2012

fill in the colors

As you know, I've been learning a new craft, Screenprinting, and I quite enjoy it but find it intense and of course, requiring patience - just like any other craft. But once you learn the steps, like a recipe, it becomes less and less obtuse and more square....hehe, ok, bad joke!

I found Two Elm studio on Etsy by Erin Mcintosh and I love her work, it's a fun and simple investigation of color and shapes. Very liberal and dream like.

You can purchase her prints here on Etsy, support an independent artist.

Hope you had a great weekend!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate