Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Curating an exhibition

I'm venturing into the world of gallery shows and exhibitions - I'm planning one! I'm really psyched and nervous, I want it to go well.

Preyed Upon Exhibition will showcase work that draws inspiration from North Carolina’s rich hunting culture and work that incorporates hunting remains (bones, antler, fur etc.), that illuminates the hunting culture of North Carolina.

Last night I met with the graphic designer for the postcards and reviewed the limited edition print;I love it that we'll have handmade posters for the show! I'll be making the official announcements with graphics but I just wanted to share a little bit of what else is going on besides making jewelry.

Stay tuned for more on this...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate