Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Art Deadlines! aaaack

Yes, I LOVE bread, butter and cheese but trying to cut back on those in this new year.

I just wanted to share with you a wonderful website that lists all the possible call for entries and deadlines you can think of, and it's all thanks to R.L. Gibson, who runs Art and Art Deadlines.com. The deadlines cross all media, photography, illustration, ceramics, metal/jewelry, wood etc.

And not only does she post deadlines but does featured artists, how to cope with rejection and photos of food that make me hungry!

It's a brilliant concept and I give thanks to my good friend Tara Locklear for sharing it with me, and the rest of the metals guild. She's very good about keeping us in the loop!

So get going, visit her site and sign up for her daily deadline announcements.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for recommending ArtaAndArtDeadlines.com com! It is a fun and quirky, food-themed art blog that is a FREE resource for artists. For the record though, I am NOT pregnant...just food-obsessed. :) Have a Great Day! R.L. Gibson, Editor, www.ArtAndArtDeadlines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh whooops, not sure where I got that from!!! sorry and thank you for the correction and your awesome website, I was just sifting through call for entries.

    ReplyDelete

Translate