Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, January 12, 2012

3rd ECU Symposium is this weekend

I'm really, really excited about the 3rd symposium the ECU metals department will be hosting this weekend. Every year it gets better and better. We have so many amazing presenters, workshops and exhibitions happening this weekend it's hard to know where to begin.

Friday the Art of Influence Exhibition will open with an amazing roster of artists and I'll be posting more about it next week but all I can say is it'll be great. Also the Adroit II show will be opening tomorrow night.

Some of the workshops I signed up for are David Huang's “Vessel Chasing and Micro Finishing Wax”


And I'm taking a workshop from the supper talented couple, Andrea Kennington and Les Bryant of NC Black Co.
Oh and did I mention Erin Gardner of the Opulent Project will be in town for a product packaging workshop, this evening, exclusively for the ECU metals department?!!!

Ack, it's going to be crazy awesome!

Stay tuned to my blog and Crafthaus as I'll be blogging on both or linking them so as not to cross post.

Thanks for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate