Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, December 16, 2010

Squidbillies

No, I'm not talking about the Adult swim cartoon...though I LOVE that show. Squidbillies is smart and very funny.

What I'm actually talking about are these beautiful sea-cast rings, necklaces and more. Heron Adornment, jewelry by Peggy Skemp, is elegant and interesting because of the patina the artist uses and the semi-precious stones embedded in the tentacles.

I'm quite in love with this knuckle duster...I need to make one myself.

It really looks like you could find a small squid at the bottom of the ocean like the ring above.


And a gold plated silver locket. Anatomical hearts are so cool. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate