Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, December 15, 2010

biting off more than I can chew...

I think that's what happened to me towards the end of this semester.

Despite taking 9 credit hours (and all 3 courses were studios), I still had a hard time finishing my final projects, I didn't have the spiculum/antler necklace done nor my jewelry box by the end of my last classes this week.

Part of it was bad time management on my part and the other was working 2 part time jobs! I've decided that I can't work the open studio hours at Emerge Gallery. I love it but I need that extra time. It's hard making sacrifices like that, especially when I could use the extra money.

Anywho, that's the realization I had over the past two weeks. Now, I'm so happy to have time to relax and process how fast this year has gone by! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate