Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Winter Solstice

We're officially crawling back towards the light on the shortest day of the year. It's comforting to know that Spring (my favorite season) will be coming soon but at the same time to revel in Winter's coldness by staying inside, reading, sipping tea or making jewelry!

In celebration, I give you a great time lapse video of this morning's lunar eclipse. I wanted to stay up and see it but I was so tired!

What a beautiful sight, to see colors change on the moon's surface. The universe never ceases to amaze me.

Winter Solstice Lunar Eclipse from William Castleman on Vimeo.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate