Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Saturday, January 30, 2010

I heart hearts

Not really but it's what I'm working on right now for the ECU Metals Guild Valentine's day sale as well as preparing for selling at a local boutique, Moxie, in Greenville.

It's funny because the splattered/pierced heart design came out of simple doodling and sketching. But often that's when the best ideas blossom.

Anywho, I was a busy bee in the studio on this snowy/sleeting day and it was great because it was pretty empty!

I'm quite enjoying the production work and playing with enameling techniques.

Also here is a picture of my wooden spoons for my Design 2 class with Bob Ebendorf. It's quite fun, I've already pierced one of the spoons and will file and paint them on Monday.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate