Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, December 3, 2015

When one of your close friends hosts a trunk show

Last month one of my good friends hosted a trunk show of my jewelry at her beautiful home.  And I can't thank her enough, she went all out with food and drinks and it was a blast! I definitely would like to do more trunk shows if they are as fun as the one Kristie Esposito King holds.  It was my first trunk show at a friends house and I feel so blessed to my friends that came in support and most importantly, shopped!

Kristie is one of my most stylish and generous friends, she's just all out amaza-ballz! We met several years ago when she modeled for the Auerlian Nights Fashion show and since then we make it a point to see each other and talk fashion and jewelry. 

So here are the great photos, that of course Ms. Aileen Devlin took at the event.  

Kristie looking fabulous as usual! Photo by Aileen Devlin.
Callie, aka "Kate Moss kitty" cause she so damn beautiful!
Photo by Aileen Devlin.

My oldest and dearest friend Cate drove all the way from Charlotte! Photo by Aileen Devlin.

All the pretty jewels on wooden cones. Photo by Aileen Devlin.

Some new pieces, like that giant druzy bracelet. Photo by Aileen Devlin.

My amazing assistant, Ashton NeibelPhoto by Aileen Devlin.
Well displayed and photographed by Aileen Devlin.

We had way too much food but it was all delicious.  Cate made lavender infused cupcakes!
Photo by Aileen Devlin.
I don't know why Caroline Hedgepeth has a serious face but I know she had fun!
Photo by Aileen Devlin.
I'm sure you recognize this gorgeous face, model and beautiful person Ashleigh Bowden.
Photo by Aileen Devlin.
It was such a wonderful day filled with amazing people!
Photo by Aileen Devlin.
Kristie and I laughing about something silly (and check out her husbands ridiculous skateboard collection!)
Photo by Aileen Devlin.
As always, thank you for reading and stay lovely!
xoxo
Lisette
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate