Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Two more shows to go

Whew....are you feeling as busy as I am? I do love the holidays but as a jeweler and business owner it is seriously the busiest and craziest times of the year. 

I'm trying to balance time with family and also getting all these orders out the door.  The post Thanksgiving shopping was in full effect and I'm so grateful for all our dedicated customers and followers that purchased Eilisain Jewelry. 

With that said, there are still two more holiday shows we're doing and about 4 days to increase our inventory.  I'm lucky though because having an assistant makes it a whole lot easier!

Anywho, I wanted to remind you that we will be in Columbia, SC for Craftyfeast in 2 weeks and we can't wait!  Here is the link to the FB event invitation if you'd like to RSVP. 

We hope to see you there and stay lovely!
Lisette
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate