Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, December 2, 2015

First Friday in Uptown Greenville

I'm quite excited that I'll finally be in town for a First Friday here in Greenville.  It seemed that every show I did for the past several months were during First Friday, and I missed them!  Of course I'll be repping at Art Avenue, we have a great holiday booth show with makers featuring pottery, textiles, jewelry and holiday gift sets.

And the best part is attendees get a FREE shop small business bag, I love these bags as they're great for grocery shopping or when I hit up CVS (I love that store)!

If you'll be in Greenville Friday please stop by, you can RSVP for the event here.



So I'll see you Friday!
stay lovely,
xoxo
Lisette
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate