Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, July 3, 2015

The Laurel of Asheville Big Crafty event review

It's almost the holiday weekend and I couldn't be more excited as I've got some great events coming up and I just got this news that Eilisain Jewelry was featured in local magazine, The Laurel of Asheville reviewing the Big Crafty event next weekend at the Asheville Art Museum.

I'm super excited for The Big Crafty show for a number of reasons, I love Asheville and the people there AND I get to spend time with my Mom as she is going to be helping me at my booth.  Pretty great combo if you ask me. 

 If you live in the Western NC area I hope to see you at the show, and as always thank you for reading!
xoxo
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate