Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, July 1, 2015

How to layer your jewelry



I've always been a bit of a fashionista, I love fashion and the art of dressing well.  So recently I got an email from Who What Wear about how "It fashion girls" layer jewelry.  I loved the post so I wanted to share with you some images of how Eilisain Jewelry fans layer their jewelry.

Nicole DeCarlo Spruill mixing Cartier and the Hunted II owl talon cuff.

Brigid Collection with the Vespa ring and the Hunted cocktail ring.  Photo by Aileen Devlin.
My tattoo artist and friend Caroline Hedgepeth layering her Brigid rings. 
 Layering jewelry is a great way to add volume and heighten the look of your jewelry and overall outfit.  I hope this post gives you courage and ideas on how to intermix your jewelry collections.

As always, thank you for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate