Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Indie Craft Experience (ICE) Atlanta

Summer show season is getting closer and I'm pretty excited about the new cities I'll be traveling to, such as Philadelphia (Art Star Show) and Atlanta.  I got news Sunday night that I was accepted, along with the Lucky Owl Shop to the Indie Craft Experience (ICE) in Atlanta on June 6-7th!

I haven't been to Atlanta in over 7 years, last time I went was for the True Colors tour for the Human Rights Campaign.  And I didn't really get to experience much of Atlanta because I was there for work - and of course going again for work but still I'll be a bit more flexible with my schedule so I can squeeze in some sight seeing.   I'm also looking forward to sharing a booth with fellow maker Amanda Adkins, of the Lucky Owl Shop.  It'll be less stressful and financially softer to share the experience of working within the same booth with Amanda.  Plus our work compliments each other so well!


If you're in the area that time, I hope to see you there! And thank you for reading.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate