Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, April 7, 2015

a lil sale

Last week I marked down some pieces from the Hunted collection that I mainly have in overstock,  and boy did that get some sales! It's been great and much needed.

Here are several of the pieces that have been marked down significantly.  You can visit this link that has all the sale items grouped together.  These pieces have been marked down as much as 50% which is a big markdown.

Enjoy it now because I won't keep them on sale for much longer. 

The Hunted bronze crow claw ring, marked down from $170 to $85.

The Hunted silver bear claw charm, now $45.

The Hunted double badger claw pendant, one of my popular and versatile pendants. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate